PRIVATE & CORPORATE EVENT RENTALS AT THE STIRLING THEATRE
Move your event from our upstairs Eugene Burrell Hall to our auditorium or vice versa. Or rent just one space, or the other.
The SFT is connected with some of the best caterers in the area. We can coordinate your food requirements or you can bring in your own caterer.
Artistic Director, Ken MacDougall, has worked in corporate entertainment for over 20 years. The SFT can provide added audience experiences at your event with: dinner theatre, interactive murder mysteries, stand-up comedy, sketch comedy, cabaret and improv.
MAIN STAGE AUDITORIUM
For your larger events, our 419 seat main-level and accessible theatre has:
- Raised stage
- Orchestra pit
- Digital lighting and sound system
- Clear-Com communications from the lighting booth, sound console and backstage
- Dressing rooms (one at stage level and 2 on the lower level) with sinks/washrooms
- Loading doors into the theatre with only several steps up to stage level
EUGENE BURRELL HALL
The Eugene Burrell Hall has been in demand since the theatre complex was built in 1927. Many local residents recall coming to this community space as teenagers, dancing to bands and enjoying meetings and village gatherings of all kinds.
We invite you to bring your meeting, bridal shower, party, family gathering or corporate training session to our space.
The Eugene Burrell Hall is located on our upper level – accessible by elevator via the Stirling Library with washrooms on the same floor, and provides a more intimate setting with services available to meet all of your entertainment needs, including:
- 32′ x 42′ (1,428 square feet) of open space with beautiful hardwood flooring
- Flexible seating for 96 (cabaret tables for concert events and banquet tables of 8 for dinner theatre events and meals)
- Up to 150 (row seating for meetings or stand-up gatherings)
- Catering kitchen and full-service bar
- Lighting and sound systems
- Accessible by elevator from the lobby of the Stirling Library next door with ramp to the EB Hall level
- Washrooms on the upper level
- Completely renovated in 2007, the Burrell Hall offers an you an opportunity to continue to enjoy the spirit of this unique community gathering-space in a warm, pleasant and welcoming atmosphere.
Contact: SFT General Manager for rental rates and information. 613-395-2100 / 877-312-1162, ext 205.