PRIVATE & CORPORATE EVENT RENTALS AT THE SFT
Have your next private or corporate event at the Stirling Festival Theatre. Move your event from our upstairs Burrell Hall to our auditorium or vice versa!
The SFT is connected with some of the best caterers in the area. Let us take care of your food requirements, too.
Artistic Director, Ken MacDougall, has worked in corporate entertainment for over 20 years. SFT can entertain at your event with dinner theatre, interactive murder mysteries, stand-up comedy, sketch comedy, cabaret and improv.
MAIN STAGE AUDITORIUM
For your larger events, our 419 seat main-level and fully-accessible theatre has:
- raised stage
- orchestra pit
- professional lighting and sound systems
- dressing rooms
- loading door
- and backstage capacities
EUGENE BURRELL HALL
The Eugene Burrell Hall has been in constant use since the theatre complex was built in 1927. Many local residents recall coming to this community space as teenagers, dancing to bands and enjoying meetings and village gatherings of all kinds.
The ‘Burrell Hall’ is located on our fully accessible upper level and provides a more intimate setting with services available to meet all of your entertainment needs, including:
- flexible seating for 96 (cabaret tables for concert type events and banquet tables for dinner theatre type events)
- up to 106 (row seating for meetings or stand-up gatherings)
- fully-functional kitchen and full-service bar
- lighting and sound systems
- accessible by elevator from the lobby of the Stirling Library next door
- washrooms on the upper level
- Completely renovated in 2007, the Burrell Hall offers an you an opportunity to continue to enjoy the spirit of this unique community gathering-space in a warm, pleasant and welcoming atmosphere.
Contact Charlotte Danford, General Manager, for rental rates and information. 613-395-2100 / 877-312-1162.