Tickets may be ordered:
- In Person *We are currently closed for in-person sales and are working remotely*
- By Phone 613-395-2100 / 1-877-312-1162 (please leave a message)
- By Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Mail PO Box 95, Stirling ON K0K 3E0
- Online Non-Member, Senior, Military, Youth tickets as well as shows with only one ticket price
These ticketing and other items are not available online. Please call the Box Office to order the following:
- Member discounted tickets
- Group discounted tickets (15+)
- Family 4-packs (2 adults, 2 youth) for Young Company August Musical and Panto
- Tables of 8 for dinner theatres
- Wheelchair seating tickets (row R, seats 2-27)
- Child Under 2 not be using their own seat (only for Young Company and some family-oriented productions)
- Special promotion ticket redemptions (ie. radio station ticket winners; gift vouchers won at auctions, etc.)
- SFT Memberships – New or renewals
** Proof of Vaccination Required for Entry **
In accordance with provincial guidelines, as of September 22, 2021, the Stirling Festival Theatre will require all patrons to produce proof of vaccination (both shots). Vaccine documents and photo ID will be checked as you enter the building.
To get your enhanced vaccination certificate with a QR code to streamline the process, click this link
Masks are required but can be removed for eating and drinking in the upper Eugene Burrell Hall. Unmasked patrons will be denied entrance to the building.
If you are feeling ill or have any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you refrain from attending the event. Contact the Box Office to exchange your tickets for a future event.
Lastly, we ask you to be patient with all staff and volunteers. We are enforcing rules that have been laid out by the Province of Ontario and our local Public Health office.