As a Member of the Stirling Festival Theatre, you help to ensure that we have a thriving theatre in our community. Becoming a new Member, or renewing your annual membership, makes you part of the excitement of live theatre!
Your membership runs for a full year from your date of payment. You will be reminded by email or by letter when your membership is about to expire so that you can renew in time and have your membership privileges continue.
Under Canada Revenue Agency legislation, we cannot issue charitable income tax receipts for memberships because of the tangible value you receive.
Membership has its privileges. For only $35 per year you receive all of these benefits:
- Members Only Discounts: Save as much as $5 per ticket on the regular price of most shows.
- Advance Ticket Purchasing: Pick your favourite seats before they go on sale to the general public.
- Member Newsletters: These will keep you updated with SFT shows, programmes and events. If you prefer not to receive these by email, we can always send them the ‘old fashioned way’ – by mail.
- FREE Ticket Exchange Privileges: Up to 8 hours before the performance allows you to select seats for other shows or a gift certificate; just give us a call. Non-members pay an exchange fee of $8 per order.
- One Vote: At our Annual General Meeting usually in May or June of each year and at any special meetings of the membership.
HOW TO PURCHASE OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Memberships may be purchased and renewed in person at our Box Office or by telephone with a credit card. 613-395-2100 / 1-877-312-1162.
To purchase or renew online, Click here and change the drop-down from ‘Gift Certificates’ to ‘SFT Member’.
You may also email the Box Office your intentions and one of our team will get back to you.