Monday, July 2 – Friday, July 6 or… Monday, August 27 – Friday, August 31
THEATRE CAMP INFORMATION
- All classes are held at the Stirling Theatre, 41 West Front Street, Stirling ON.
- Participants must be between the ages of 8-12.
- Class times are 9am to 4pm daily.
- Classes will be levelled by age and experience.
- Participants must wear comfortable stretch clothing and running shoes. Please keep jewellery to an absolute minimum.
- We will visit the park at least once a day. Please make sure your child is prepared with a hat and sunscreen (and bug spray if needed) as well as appropriate clothing and footwear for play in the park.
- It is recommended that students bring snacks and a refillable water bottle (or juice) for breaks as well as their lunch.
- Lunch breaks will be supervised by SFT staff. *Due to allergies, please do not send any products that contain nuts.
- Do not allow your child to bring valuables such as MP3 Players, expensive jewellery etc. *SFT will not be responsible for lost, broken or stolen items.
- The showcase of their work during the week will take place at 3 pm on Friday in the Main Stage auditorium. You may take photographs but please make sure there is no distracting flash. You may also video this performance, but please keep the camera and glowing screen discreet for the comfort of others watching the show.
- Camp Leaders make every effort to see that each camper has a moment to shine in the camp performance. However, not every camper will have a solo, dance break, scene or individual character.
- Everyone is encouraged to participate fully in all the group numbers, games and exercises, but participation is always what your child wants it to be.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD FOR A WEEK OF SFT SUMMER THEATRE CAMP
- On the Registration Form, clearly indicate which SESSION of classes your child will attend – the July or August week.
- Complete the rest of the Registration Form and Emergency Information Form.
- Pay fee of $200.00 + Tax = $226.00 (by Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, Debit).
- Return all forms by: mail, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at the Box Office during business hours.
- PLEASE NOTE: Camp registration fees are non-refundable.
- We cannot fully register your child with a completed Registration Form.
CLICK HERE for the Theatre Camp Registration Package – including the above information and the Registration Form and Emergency Information Form.