Ages 8 – 12 July 2 – 7 or August 27 – 31
THEATRE CAMP INFORMATION
- All Classes are to be held at The Stirling Festival Theatre. We will visit the park at least once a day. Please make sure your child is prepared with a hat and sunscreen (and bug spray if needed) as well as appropriate clothing and footwear for play in the park.
- Classes will be sorted by age and experience. Camp Leaders make every effort to see that each camper has a moment to shine in the camp performance. However, not every camper will have a solo, dance break, scene or individual character. Everyone is encouraged to participate fully in all the group numbers, games and exercises.
- Participants must wear comfortable stretch clothing and running shoes. Please keep jewellery to an absolute minimum.
- It is recommended that students bring snacks and juice/water for breaks as well as their lunch. Lunch breaks will be supervised by SFT staff. A refillable water bottle is also a good idea. Due to allergies, please do not send any products that contain nuts.
- Do not allow your child to bring valuables such as MP3 Players, expensive jewellery etc. SFT will not be responsible for lost, broken or stolen items.
- Class times are 9am to 4pm daily.
- Participants must be between the ages of 8-12.
- The performance will take place at 3 pm on Friday. You may take photographs but please make sure there is no distracting flash. You may also video this performance, but please keep the camera and glowing screen discreet for the comfort of others watching the show.
- Participation is what the child wants it to be.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR SFT SUMMER THEATRE CAMP
- On the Registration Form, clearly indicate which SESSION of classes your child will attend.
- Complete the rest of the Registration Form and Emergency Information Form.
- Pay fee of $200.00 + Tax = $226.00 (Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, Debit).
- Return all forms by: mail, e-mail to email@example.com or drop off at the Box Office during business hours.
FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
We cannot register a child without a completed Registration Form.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the Box Office at 613-395-2100 / 877-312-1162.
CLICK HERE for the Theatre Camp Registration Package – including the above information and the Registration Form and Emergency Information Form.